1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Share it!! Hit that Like Button! Tweet It!!

2007-2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid Brake Pedal Stroke Sensor code C1247 LSC ZE1

Discussion in 'Warranty Extensions' started by OishiiJPN, Jan 11, 2015.

  1. OishiiJPN

    OishiiJPN Administrator

    Subject: Limited Service Campaign (LSC) ZE1
    2007-2011 Camry Hybrid Vehicles Enhanced Warranty Coverage for Brake Pedal Stroke Sensor

    In Toyota's continuing efforts to ensure the best in customer satisfaction, Toyota is launching a Limited Service Campaign (LSC) 2007-2011 Camry Hybrid Vehicles. This covers extends the warranty on repairs related to the internal malfunctions of the Brake Actuator Assembly or inaccurate monitoring logic of the Brake Pedal Stroke Sensor. ABS code C1247

    In these vehicles customers have reported where various brake system related warning lamps illuminated due to internal malfunctions of the Brake Actuator assembly. Separately, the same warning lamps may also illuminate due to overly sensitive monitoring logic for the brake pedal stroke sensor. See TSB 0041-14

    The Primary Coverage offers warranty enhancement until November 30, 2015 with no mileage limitation.

    The Secondary Coverage is applicable for 10 years from the (DOFU) Date Of First Use or 150,000 miles, whichever occurs first.

    Owner Notification Mailing Date :
    The owner notification will commence in early July, 2014, and will be mailed over several months.
  2. SSA

    SSA Guest

    I have Toyota 2007 Hybrid Camry, Why ddint i receive any mail related to ZE1.

    I VIN lookup, but this "recall" is not showing under my VIN lookup.
    OishiiJPN likes this.
  3. OishiiJPN

    OishiiJPN Administrator

    It's not unusual for Owners to not know about service campaigns like this one. The reason you did not see it on the VIN lookup is because it's a Limited Service Campaign and not a Recall. You should be able to contact your local Toyota Dealer and have them run your VIN to see if your vehicle is involved.

Share This Page