1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Share it!! Hit that Like Button! Tweet It!!

2012-2014 Camry Transmission Shudder Software Update LSC E03 w/ Warranty Extension ZE5

Discussion in 'Warranty Extensions' started by OishiiJPN, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Glenn

Glenn New Member

The original software update under LSC E03 was never performed on my 2012 Camry LE. The shudder just started at about 76,000 miles. I have an appointment at my local dealer next week. If the TQ needs replacement, will there be a problem with coverage by the ZE5 Warranty Enhancement?

2. Faisal

Faisal Guest

Hi guys , i have Camry SE 2012 , i had same issues TC . i had 148 m on it and start shuddering i went to two different Toyota dealership in VA , one was extremely helpful and one was really bad totally explaining me different story . i went 2nd time again to good one Toyota leesburg VA they fixed my TC and gave Toyota rent vehicle for 3 days . all because of good Toyota dealership and service advisor . Thank you Toyota leesburg VA .
    Please guys when you call Toyota services always remember to mention ZE5 warranty program .
    and explain your problem in details with service advisor .

3. Mark D.

Mark D. Guest

I have a 2012 Camry SE and I had the warranty work/recall on the TC back on 11/18/2014 with 45,500 miles. at that time, I was not experiencing any shuttering. here it is 4.5 years later and I am feeling the shaking. I have talked with the dealer in Kansas City Kansas and they acted as if they will fix it under the warranty. I hope so, I now have 175,000 miles on it and certainly don't want to put the cost of a transmission into this old or a vehicle.