1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Share it!! Hit that Like Button! Tweet It!!

2014-2015 Toyota Camry and Corolla Radio Touch Screen not working

Discussion in 'Tech Help' started by Lewis, Dec 15, 2016.

1. aparanoidbw

aparanoidbw New Member

this worked on my 2014 Corolla. Thanks! You just saved me 1k for now.

2. jtnixit

jtnixit New Member

Sweet ! Glad to help

3. Jrey

Jrey Guest

My 2014.5 Camry Hybrid SE has this issue, and it has gotten worse over the last few months to the point that nothing on the bottom 0.5" of the screen accepts input, and to activate other buttons near the bottom of the screen you have to press well below them... the offset is gradually less and more accurate as I move to the top of the screen.

I'm out of warranty, and now wonder if I should hold out in hopes Toyota will make this right - is there any precedence for this sort of issue becoming a "free" replacement?

4. JGarman

JGarman Guest

Anyone have a file we could download for a 2014.5 Camry SE to just repair the faulty software? It seems that I cannot locate an ENTUNE update for the basic software....thoughts?

5. aparanoidbw

aparanoidbw New Member

I would guess that isn't possible. The only option my dealership gave me was replacing the unit. I also went to my local repair shop (good honest guys), they said they could not locate the official replacement instructions (or whatever shops use to quote labor on jobs), and also Toyota would not sell them the part due to "security reasons." Sounds like Toyota doesn't want other people messing with their audio units.

6. jtnixit

jtnixit New Member

Sounds like a scam by Toyota if you ask me

7. als

als Guest

This has happened to my 2014.5 Camry Hybrid SE too! Almost half the screen doesn't work and to touch the half that does, it selects somewhere not even near where you touch. I am so disappointed I had my old Camry for 16 years no issues and loved how reliable it had been. Seems not to be the same with the new Camry's :(