1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Share it!! Hit that Like Button! Tweet It!!

2014-2015 Toyota Camry and Corolla Radio Touch Screen not working

Discussion in 'Tech Help' started by Lewis, Dec 15, 2016.

1. LisaK

LisaK Guest

I'm having the same issue with the entire bottom row of my stereo not working in my 2014.5 Camry. Just by luck (and almost putting my finger through the screen!) I got it to pair my new phone. It was hit or miss for awhile, but now it's completely dead. I was at the dealership today and they said to contact Toyota at 800-331-4331 and let them know about it. If enough people report it they *might* fix it. Of course mine's out of warranty! The guy at the dealership said the Corolla's are starting to have the same problem. This is my 4th Toyota and I expect them to fix it in good faith if all of us are having this issue. They're obviously defective and I think it's definitely a safety issue if we can't pair our phones for hands-free usage, which is now the law in most states.

2. eric cai

eric cai New Member

I have a toyota camry 2014.5. Currently, it's about 38,000 miles. The lower part of the touch screen is not working. I can't add a new phone through bluetooth. Just called toyota (800-331-4331) to report the issue. Currently, they don't have any extend warranty for the screen. We all should call toyota to let them know the thing.