2014-2015 Toyota Camry and Corolla Radio Touch Screen not working

M

Mamadu

I am having the exact same issue on my 2014 Toyota Camry! The lower portion of the touch screen to add or remove Bluetooth device is not working. So I am not able to pair my new Phone after the old one died.

H

HMC

My 2014.5 Camry has never allowed me to adjust the bass in my audio, which I find excessive. I thought I was simply not working with it, and now I find that many owners are having this problem. I used to be able to add new users to my system, but now that does not work, either. With so many users having this problem I agree that Toyota, if they already knew this was an issue, should do good faith repairs.

A

Alan J

If only the bottom left is broken, you can remove all phones from the list, then hit the phone button on the side of the screen, which will give you a way to connect one phone by clicking a button higher on the screen by an inch or so.

Still sucks, but at least we got one phone connected. Hope that remove button keeps working for us!

L

Larry Berg

Recalls are only for safety related items, which the radio is not considered a safety item. Now, if enough Toyota owners have this issue and make their voice heard, Toyota may issue a warranty extension for this concern.
Hands free phone operation is a safety issue, it is state mandated in most states and is, therefore, an issue that must have a recall without warranty involved. If the buttons don't work properly, the phone can't be paired.