2018 Toyota C-HR A/C Not Cooling - Refrigerant Leak

MG

Some 2018 model year C-HR vehicles may exhibit a condition where the HVAC system intermittently blows warm air from the vents with the A/C on. Follow the Repair Procedure in T-SB-0142-18 bulletin to address this condition.

R & R Air Conditioner Tube and Accessory Assembly with updated part number 88716-F4030

This repair is covered under the Toyota Basic Warranty. This warranty is in effect for 36 months or 36,000 miles, whichever occurs first, from the vehicle’s in-service date.

W

Wolf

Im having this issue and the part has been back ordered since June 04, 2019 and still havent heard from them. Is there anyway to speed up the order process?

T

Tammy

I am having the same problem and my part just arrived at my local dealership and will be fixed on Thursday.

F

Fred Silver

I have 2019 CH-R and when the car sits for couple days and I put a/c on it blows out hot air for about 3 minutes before it gets cold.

J

Jgd

How long did you guys have to wait for the parts to arrive at your local dealer for the actual repair?

J

Jgd

I too am having the Ac issues it’s been almost a month now and still the dealer kept on saying no parts yet.