File this as Tech not Helping

OishiiJPN

Staff member
Soooo, just some insight into the Techician Dealership life that most people don't get to see. Toyota just cut the labor times for the Highlander 20ta02 Fuel Pump recall from 3.5 hours to 3.0 hours. Now I honestly cannot remember when Toyota ever increased labor times but would be rich if I got just one penny for every time they have cut a labor time (Op Code). Now I'm not saying that this guy is the cause of the decreased time buuuuuuttttttt..... he's not helping. :mad:

MG

I'm a firm believer in employees being allowed to engage in social media while at work so as long as it doesn't cause problems or interfere with said duties.

Lewis

Staff member
Soooo, just some insight into the Techician Dealership life that most people don't get to see. Toyota just cut the labor times for the Highlander 20ta02 Fuel Pump recall from 3.5 hours to 3.0 hours. Now I honestly cannot remember when Toyota ever increased labor times but would be rich if I got just one penny for every time they have cut a labor time (Op Code). Now I'm not saying that this guy is the cause of the decreased time buuuuuuttttttt..... he's not helping. :mad:
I’ve been following this guy for awhile now. I’m def not a fan. His Dealee needs to be made aware of what he’s doing. Just saying