Toyota Dash Problem Melting Cracking Warranty Extension LSC ZE6

K

Kimberly B

Is it to late to get the dashed replaced I bought this car in 2018 and everything is fine except for the dash. I was reluctant to buy it because of this reason. It has been one of the best car as far as it running great. But it is definitely had to look at when it comes to the dash. Please let me know if this is an option for me! Thank you.

MG

Is it to late to get the dashed replaced I bought this car in 2018 and everything is fine except for the dash. I was reluctant to buy it because of this reason. It has been one of the best car as far as it running great. But it is definitely had to look at when it comes to the dash. Please let me know if this is an option for me! Thank you.
The Primary Coverage offers warranty enhancement described herein for all owners of covered
vehicles until May 31, 2017, regardless of mileage or date of first use of the vehicle.

Secondary Coverage
supplements the Primary Coverage for some owners by offering the warranty
enhancement described herein for 10 years from the date of the first use of the vehicle, regardless
of mileage.
For instance, if you own a 2009 Camry that was first used on January 1, 2010, you are
entitled to the warranty enhancement through January 1, 2020

S

Sandra Goodson

I have 2006 Toyota Solara convertible that I have owned for over 10 years and had no issues with dash until fall of 2017 when cracks and stickiness occurred. Car has always been garaged and in great shape with 63,000 miles. Now warranty doesn't cover my dash. Very disappointing for a car that I have enjoyed and valued. Any chance Toyota is going to extend warranty for my car.
Just found all the cracks in my 2006 Toyota Solara convertible with 65,000 miles on it in 2020 garage kept and babied. Did not get any recall I am saddened too.

C

Carolyn Colucci

the dash on my 2007 Toyota camry started getting sticky this summer and it shines on the windshield so bad you cannot see where you are going. i googled this only to find out that there was an extended warranty but it expired in 2017. i never got a notice about this but my dash didn't start to melt until 2020. this isn't a cosmetic problem. it is and dangerous hazard since it obstruct the view out of your windshield. i called the corporate office today and was told there is nothing i can do about it. at this point i am going to the national highway traffic safety administration. if you are having the same problem i recommend you file a complaint with them as well.