Toyota Entune Updates Free via Download

O

Orlando

Not the answer I was hoping for, but it is still appreciated. It is somewhat mind boggling that Toyota would build (or contract with someone who would build) what is essentially a computer without a recovery mode. At least I now know what to look for in aftermarket units.
Hi Nav 44. Did you solve the reboot problem? Mine is a 4Runner 2014, and just started rebooting so much, that I am not able to install the software update because of the rebooting issue. Please, let me know if your rebooting problem was fixed and how did you made it?

J

jimbo

Hello,

Was anyone able to locate the firmware to download for the Entune Audio Plus head unit 13TDDANA-EA01_0002.kwi? 2014 4runner w/ pioneer system. Per Toyota bulletin T-SB-0047-14

B

bsmart

So, it looks like you are taking quite a CHANCE when you decide to update your OS with a download from Entune. Is it really that BAD ? Why can't Toyota put quality software products out there to match the high quality of there vehicles ? Why would folks take a chance of downloading a BUG into there audio/navigation system that could possibly disable some of its functions? NUTS !!

B

bsmart

Is there ANY way to only update the MAPS in the Navigation system w/o changing any of the OS ?

Pierre Denis

Hi All,

I've just bought a Toyola Hilux 2018 but every time i connect a USB to listen to music, the radio keeps on rebooting. the local dealer can not help.

Does somebody know how can i get software update for the Toyota Hilux 2018?
Software: 13TDDALA-EA01
Operating System: 0715

Can i have your susport?

Thanks,

C

C187G345

Toyota does not offer a download for the Entune Audio on 2014 RAV4, but at the same time has a tech bulletin out (T-SB-0015-15 Rev1 April 2, 2015) that lists the software update (BU.70.31) THAT ONLY DEALERS can install. My local dealer says a minimum of $130 to do a 15 software update. Why are they providing downloads for some vehicles and not others....??? For example, the same vehicle with Navigation (Entune Premium Audio) has a free download from this website. Really frustrated with Toyota producing trash and not even providing minimal support.

H

Henry Nguyen

please provide firmware for Highlander 2019, non-nav. playing mp3 off of USB will cause random radio reboot loop. very annoying.