O

Orlando

Not the answer I was hoping for, but it is still appreciated. It is somewhat mind boggling that Toyota would build (or contract with someone who would build) what is essentially a computer without a recovery mode. At least I now know what to look for in aftermarket units.
Hi Nav 44. Did you solve the reboot problem? Mine is a 4Runner 2014, and just started rebooting so much, that I am not able to install the software update because of the rebooting issue. Please, let me know if your rebooting problem was fixed and how did you made it?

J

jimbo

Hello,

Was anyone able to locate the firmware to download for the Entune Audio Plus head unit 13TDDANA-EA01_0002.kwi? 2014 4runner w/ pioneer system. Per Toyota bulletin T-SB-0047-14

B

bsmart

So, it looks like you are taking quite a CHANCE when you decide to update your OS with a download from Entune. Is it really that BAD ? Why can't Toyota put quality software products out there to match the high quality of there vehicles ? Why would folks take a chance of downloading a BUG into there audio/navigation system that could possibly disable some of its functions? NUTS !!

B

bsmart

Is there ANY way to only update the MAPS in the Navigation system w/o changing any of the OS ?

Pierre Denis

Hi All,

I've just bought a Toyola Hilux 2018 but every time i connect a USB to listen to music, the radio keeps on rebooting. the local dealer can not help.

Does somebody know how can i get software update for the Toyota Hilux 2018?
Software: 13TDDALA-EA01
Operating System: 0715

Can i have your susport?

Thanks,

C

C187G345

Toyota does not offer a download for the Entune Audio on 2014 RAV4, but at the same time has a tech bulletin out (T-SB-0015-15 Rev1 April 2, 2015) that lists the software update (BU.70.31) THAT ONLY DEALERS can install. My local dealer says a minimum of $130 to do a 15 software update. Why are they providing downloads for some vehicles and not others....??? For example, the same vehicle with Navigation (Entune Premium Audio) has a free download from this website. Really frustrated with Toyota producing trash and not even providing minimal support.

H

Henry Nguyen

please provide firmware for Highlander 2019, non-nav. playing mp3 off of USB will cause random radio reboot loop. very annoying.

D

DSP

It’s on the https:secured.toyota.com site. After you enter your vehicle type choose the middle radio and follow the instructions.

Hello,

Was anyone able to locate the firmware to download for the Entune Audio Plus head unit 13TDDANA-EA01_0002.kwi? 2014 4runner w/ pioneer system. Per Toyota bulletin T-SB-0047-14

M

Miguel Romero

Hi !! As PIERRE DENIS above, I am looking for an actualization of the Entune soft but in my case the INNOVA SRV 2.7 2019. In my case a Samsung Galaxy S9 with Op Sys 9 does not connect at all when plugging the USB connector with the original cable (or any cable in fact!) from Samsung as the USB connection keeps connecting and disconnecting.

Has anyone had this problem in this entune version or any other? How you solved?

The soft version is: 13TDDALA-EA01

C

Chuck N

Toyota does not offer a download for the Entune Audio on 2014 RAV4, but at the same time has a tech bulletin out (T-SB-0015-15 Rev1 April 2, 2015) that lists the software update (BU.70.31) THAT ONLY DEALERS can install. My local dealer says a minimum of $130 to do a 15 software update. Why are they providing downloads for some vehicles and not others....??? For example, the same vehicle with Navigation (Entune Premium Audio) has a free download from this website. Really frustrated with Toyota producing trash and not even providing minimal support.
I have the same problem. No help from Toyota.

B

B Walen

I have a Toyota highlander 2017- downloaded the updates on a brand new stick, even reformatted it and then downloaded it again.
Toyota states they don't cover this under the extended warranty, even though it states in the warranty that electronics are covered.
Any suggestions?

V

Victoriaedge

Toyota is now providing Entune Updates via Download for Free. See the 2 Red colored links below to Update your system..
The software portal was designed to provide Toyota customers with the latest Entune App Suite software version for their vehicle’s Multimedia system. Provide your vehicle information above and see if there is an available update for your vehicle. If available, using a USB drive, customers will be able to download the update and then install in their vehicle.

1. How To Download The Software Update From Your Computer

2. FREE Toyota Multimedia and Audio System Updates for Entune from Toyota

If you experience your Toyota Audio unit freezing, rebooting or the controls (knobs and touch screen) becoming unresponsive to your inputs, you will want to check with your Toyota Dealer and see if you have the latest Firmware installed in your Entune System. Here is a quick video showing an issue like this...

Toyota has let vehicle Owners in the past update their Audio Unit with the latest firmware via a USB Drive. Here is one such Owner who took the time to share his experience...

You can sign up for and manage your Enutne Account here...

The update needed will vary based on the Audio Installed in your Toyota vehicle. Here is a list of the most up to date firmware versions...
I’m sorry but can’t locate link

C

CyofClive

I have a 2015 tacoma. The file I downloaded is, 13TDANNA-DA00_0215.kwi. I inserted the Flashdrive into the USB and selected USB and got a message that the file is not recognized. Is .kwi the correct file type?

G

GiveMeMyTunes

2014 highlander
ModelID: 13TDDANA-EA01
hard no: 86140-0E051
P10431

Current ver:
Audio: 0829

Anyone have or know of updates for my unit?

J

Javier

Hi All,

I've just bought a Toyola Hilux 2018 but every time i connect a USB to listen to music, the radio keeps on rebooting. the local dealer can not help.

Does somebody know how can i get software update for the Toyota Hilux 2018?
Software: 13TDDALA-EA01

Can i have your susport?

Thanks,